When I started working on this project, I decided if I couldn't add lots of color, then I needed to add lots of texture, and that is what I did using corrugated kraft paper, a small tag, burlap ribbon and hemp cord. Here are all of the details ...
- Light Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock - Kraft Outlet
- C-Flute Corrugated Kraft Paper - Kraft Outlet
- Small Kraft Shipping Tag - Kraft Outlet
- Natural Burlap Ribbon - Kraft Outlet
- Earthy Hemp Cord - Kraft Outlet
- Sticker Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Ink - Stampabilities
- Adhesives - Glue Arts 'Glue Glider Pro' with Extreme Tac Cartridge and 1/2" Adhesive Squares
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Mini Scoring Board
- Scissors, Ruler, Craft Knife
What do you think? At first it may look like a kind of masculine card, but it really would be great for anyone.
I am very excited to announce something big going on at Kraft Outlet! Effective immediately, Kraft Outlet has launched a new endorsement program! What this means is that if a project that you created using at least 50% Kraft Outlet products is published in an approved magazine, you could receive a cash payment as a thank you for using Kraft Outlet products! For a list of guidelines and approved publications, check out THIS POST on The Kraft Journal ... the Creative Team blog for Kraft Outlet.
Thanks for visiting today! Don't forget to check out this week's challenge, as well as more information on the new endorsement program by visiting The Kraft Journal blog. Blessings,