Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

11/10/2008

Happy Monday and Blog Candy

Happy Monday Friends! Now that I'm no longer working outside the home, I actually like Mondays. It usually means that hubby is back at work and the day is mine. My normal Monday activities are laundry, pick up the house, laundry, play a little while, laundry, cook dinner, laundry, play a little while longer, laundry and go to bed.

Today, however is 'parents day', and I have to drive the 25 +/- miles to my parents house, take them on a couple of errands, take them home and drive the same 25 +/- miles back home. It'll be a long day; it always is when I have them both in my car at the same time - can you say 3 year olds! They bicker and argue and in general drive me crazy. But, I try to be a dutiful daughter and take care of them best I can.

On a much brighter note, many thanks to Miki and the folks over at The Pursuit of Craftyness Blog!!!! I got home last night, checked my e-mail and had a note from Miki asking for my address so she could send me a huge bunch of, you guessed it, BLOG CANDY!!! It's my first win, and just made my day! Thank you so much folks, AND to Tyler for drawing my name! Here's a pic of the goodies I'll soon be receiving >>>

Also, more blog candy can be found HERE at Frans blog. She's celebrating her Blogoversary! She's got some pretty special goodies, too!

Everyone have a great Monday, and hopefully I'll have that CPS card finished and can share it with you! Blessings! Becky

2 comments:

Leah said...

Wow - what a prize! Have fun creating!

Glad you joined in on the Giving Thanks challenge this year. SO many people - yay! It's neat the way you're doing it - changing every day. So creative.

Oh, and BTW, your "can you say 3 year olds" comment completely cracked me up!! If it's not coming from our kids, it's coming from our parents. Oh, brother! =)

~ Leah

Tereza Crump said...

hello there....your comment about your parents being 3 y.o. really touched my heart. I have 3 children under 5 y.o. and sometimes they drive me up the wall. your comment made me fast forward years in the future and hope that they will not have the attitude that I have with them now, when I am old and they are taking care of me. My babies are something I am thankful for today!!! Thank you Jesus!! :)