Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

1/21/2010

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger

I love Paper Crafts Magazine!  In fact, I now have in my little hands my very first 'subscribed' copy, the Janauary/February 2010 issue.  And loving PCM the way I do, it's no wonder I love their blog 'Moxie Fab World'!  If you've never visited this blog, hosted by Creative Editor Cath Edvalson, you really should check it out!

Each week they have 'Tuesday Trigger', which is a photo that you are to use as inspiration for a card.  This is my first week participating in Tuesday Trigger, but I'm really pleased with what I came up with!   Here is the picture for this week's inspiration . . .




And here is my take . . .







And all the info . . .

Cardstock:  Kraft cardstock (Sorry, can't remember who it's by or where I got it!)

Paper Lace:  One Hundred Wishes  (They have made some changes to their website, and I don't believe they sell this any longer, but it's still well worth a visit!)

Paper Flower:  Cut pages from an old school book that was my grandmothers.  I used the Cricut cartridge "Walk In My Garden" cartridge 'blossom' in various sizes, glued them together at the center, scrunched them and put a heart button from my stash in center.

Ribbon:  Stash, don't know manufacturer or retailer

Sentiment:  Melissa Frances Rub-ons

I love this card, and hope you like it, too!  I'll be back in just a minute with another card for a Moxie Fab World Challenge - The 'Taintor-Tude' Challenge.  Blessings, Becky

2 comments:

Leonie said...

What a beautiful flower, great job!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a fun and cute approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World, Becky! Thanks so much for playing along! :)