Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

1/26/2010

A Triple Header! CPS 151, Cardvaarks 'Red Heart' and Die Cuts R Us 'Ribbon'

It's so much fun when you can make a card that fits in a couple of challenges, but when a card fills the bill for three challenges, well now that's special!  This sweet Valentines card was made for:




My card . . .










And all the info . . .

Blue and pink cardstock, DCWV 'Pastels' Cardstock Stack

Red cardstock, DCWV 'Brights' Cardstock Stack

Red metallic cardstock, DCWV 'Ctrus' Cardstock Stack

Patterned paper is Fancy Pants 'Splendid' collection by Michelle Coleman "Lovey Dovey"

"Love Birds" medallion, DCWV 'Be Mine' Cardstock Stack

Ribbon and cherub - Stash

Cricut Info:
  • Red hearts cut on Plantin SchoolBook set at 1 1/2" and pink cardstock behind cut on shadow setting at 1 1/2"
  • Base card cut using Walk In My Garden Card 2 at 5", patterned paper is card 1 set at 4 1/2 inches, and red cardstock is card 1 set on shadow and 4 1/2 inches.
I love this card!  It's colorful and romantic and a little bit glitzy, but not over the top.  Thanks for visiting today!  Blessings, Becky

3 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Lovely card, Camellia. I think your perfect pink bow is wonderful. Glad you were able to get three challenges out of this and included us at DCRU.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Amber said...

Camellia I love your card! Perfect for Valentin's Day. The bow is amazing, you need to do a tutorial (I'm all about the bow tying tutorials!). And I love the hearts! So happy you joined us this week at DCRU!
Hugs
Amber

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling Valentine card!! The bow & charm are fabulous accents!! Thanks for playing with us at DCRU!!
Sheri~DCRU DT