Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

6/15/2010

I Want to Ride My Bicycle Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

I just love Moxie Fab World!  Blogger and Creative Editor of Paper Crafts Magazine, Cath Edvalson makes things fun and exciting to keep up with trends in card making, fashion, home decor, etc., and if you haven't visited the blog, you really should - soon!  The card I am sharing with you is for the "I Want to Ride My Bicycle Challenge in the Moxie Fab World". Here is my card >>>




The theme is 'bicycle', and I had recently seen this vintage image and knew that's what I wanted to use for my card!  Here's all the information about the bits and pieces I used >>>

The base of the card is DCWV card stock, and was cut using my Cricut, Walk in my Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5 inches.  The blue text paper is from Jenni Bowlin and was also cut using the same cartridge and card2, set at 4 3/4 inches. 



The pink checked paper was just a scrap, and I don't have any info to share other than it was cut freehand. 


The vintage images are both from a clipart software.


  The huge pink satin bow is from my stash, the white flower is Prima, the pink flower is K&Co.  The buttons and twine are from my stash, as is the small pom-pom fringe.  The pearls are from Prima e-line, and the blingy touches are Stickles.


This was one of those cards that just came together perfectly, an I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it!  Don't forget to check out Moxie Fab World, and have a great day!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the vintage look to this one :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Becky! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)