Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

9/13/2011

Tag Tuesday - Flowerpot

I loved the challenge over at Tag Tuesday this week, because I immediately knew what I wanted to do!  The challenge is to feature a flower pot on your tag, and here is mine . . .








I cut the flowerpot using my Cricut and Walk In My Garden cartridge, but all the leaves and petals are hand cut.  Here are the supplies:

  • Base tag - #5 manila - WalMart (online)
  • Flower pot base - Bazzill 
  • Brown cardstock - The Paper Studio
  • Cream cardstock - yard sale find
  • Brown flower - Prima
  • White flower -stash
  • Inks - Stampabilities and Anna Griffin
  • Embossing Powder - Ranger
  • Ribbon - Hobby Lobby



I loved doing all the cutting, scoring and folding and inking!  And I think it's a really pretty tag.   Thanks for visiting!  Blessings, Becky




6 comments:

Faye said...

Becky, your tag is so pretty. I just love your flower pot. The distressing around the edges really makes the flowers and pot pop.

BelleSouth said...

Nicely done!!

Rebecca

Sharon said...

Love your tag for the "Flower Pot" theme. It's great to see everyone's "interpretations" of the theme!

Maria Matter said...

this is absolutely adorable Becky! Love how you created the flower pot with the embossing!!

I was reading about your DT call over on your Friendship's Garden challenge blog, wanted to pop over to 'meet' you! you have a lovely blog, full of inspiration! TFS!!
take care
hugs & blessings

Beansieleigh said...

Very pretty tag, and love the textures on your flower pot! As Summer winds down to an end, I'm finding the time to be able to participate in Tag Tuesdays again. I definitely missed it, but then again, I had a great summer!.. Hope you're enjoying your weekend, and the fall season as it begins to settle in! ~tina

K-Sue said...

Cute - I like the warm colors.