Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

8/27/2012

The Kraft Journal Challenge #85 - Back to School

Hello there, I'm back again with another project for The Kraft Journal!  This week's theme is "Back to School", and of course that means stocking up on pencils and crayons and glue sticks, and all those goodies that the kids need to succeed.  With that in mind, I decided to put together a bag of goodies for a special student, and here is my project ...


  


I used the White Kraft Coffee Bag from Kraft Outlet for the gift bag, and a Large Manila Shipping Tag for my gift tag.   Here is a pic of everything I put inside the bag ...






Ten #2 pencils, 12 colored pencils, a box of 24 crayons, a pencil sharpener, safety scissors, a couple of glue sticks, and a few bits of candy for a treat.  Here are all the details ...

Other Supplies:

  • Patterned paper - Simple Stories 'Summer Fresh' Collection
  • Buttons and red twine from my stash
  • Latte Brown Twine - Maya Road
  • Stickers - SRM Stickers
  • Epiphany Crafts 'Round 25' Bubble Cap

Back side of gift bag

Tools:
  • Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
  • Martha Stewart / EK Success Scoring Board
  • Epiphany Crafts 'Round 25' Tool
  • EK Success 'Arch Scallop' Border Punch
  • Fiskars 'Apron Lace' Border Punch
  • Scissors, Craft Knife, Ruler






These coffee bags are great for gifts and are food safe so they are great for sending a treat to a friend.  Thanks for stopping by!  Blessings,


2 comments:

Tracy said...

This little bag is super sweet Becky! i love all the accordion rosettes. Those are always cute. Wonderful project!

Words and Pictures said...

What a fabulous project - love the coffee bag, and your adornments are perfect!
Alison x