Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

11/28/2009

CPS # 143 - Merry and Bright

This is the first card I've done for a CPS sketch in almost a year, and it felt really good to get back into the groove and work on something from a sketch. I just love all the coordinating papers from Fancy Pants' Christmas Magic Line. And if you need new ribbons, you should visit Annie @ Glitter Your World for some gorgeous products!

Here is the sketch . . .



. . . and here is my take on the sketch . . .





. . . and a few spotlight pics . . .











Product List:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Papers - Fancy Pants Designs - Christmas Magic Line . . .
  • Background and cutout ornaments "On The Tree" (reverse sides)
  • Center Card - "Christmas Magic Cards"
  • Brown Circle - Chestnuts Roasting

Pearls and Crystals - Prima Marketing "e." line

Velvet Ric-rack - Glitter Your World shop on Etsy

Stickles - Platinum, Diamond

Sentiment - Holiday Clear Stamps - Walmart 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please forgive the dark pictures - I had hoped to get home in time to take them outside in the sunshine, but I had to take Mama to run a few errands and by the time I got home, the sun was almost gone.

Thanks so much for visiting! Becky

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love all the glittery and glitzy accents! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

annie said...

Hi Becky! Wow..Beautiful card! Thank you so much for the plug..that was so nice of you...I have bookmarked your blog and will add it to my links later today...Thanks so much for all your support of Glitter Your World !! Annie

Carole Beath said...

What a lovely take on the sketch challenge. Thank you for stopping by my blog to say hello, leave a nice comment and for playing along with the BBTB blog hop.
Carole