Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

1/18/2010

Daring Cardmakers 'Hole in One' Challenge . . .

See, I told you I'd be right back with more cards!  This card is for this week's Daring Card Maker challenge (DCM), and the challenge is to create a card with a 'hole' in the front.  Here is my take on the challenge . . .
















And the products list . . .

Cardstock - Die Cuts With a View (DCWV)

Flowers - Prima

Small Clear Rhinestones - Prima 'e' Line

Ribbon, twine and large rhinestone from my stash

Sentiment stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Queen's Gold Ranger embossing powder

Cricut Info:
  • Card cut with "Walk In My Garden" cartridge using card 2 with 'card' creative feture, set at 5"
  • Tag cut using "Plaintin Schoolbook" cartridge using tag 1
  • Frame cut using "Mothers Day 2010" frame 1
So, I've still got one more card to post, but it may be tomorrw before I get it on here.  Thanks for visiting and please come back soon!  Blessings, Becky

6 comments:

Lythan said...

love the mix of frames and flowers. thanks for playing a hole in one with DCM:)

Jeanne Oliver said...

Cute! I wish I made cards more.

Annette said...

What a bright and fun card, it is so cute! Love the colors you used, makes me think of sunny days ahead!

K-Sue said...

This make me want to cut homes in cards...Very cute. Hmmm...my daughter has some cute little flowers...wonder if she'd miss one if I swiped it?

Lain said...

I found you from Ali's One Little Word post. I love your "live joyfully!" Mine is Light. I'm doing a series on my blog about ways to keep your one little word alive during the year -- here's the latest! http://bit.ly/549CXW

Stop by sometime!
xoxox
Lain

Lynda said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx