Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

12/30/2008

A Blogging Award from Rleen!

How neat is this, I got a comment from my scrapping friend, Rleen! While we've never met in person, we have been entering card making challenges on scrapbook.com for some months now. She joined us in our Christmas card exchange, and along with my card she included a gorgeous Hawaii calendar for 2009!

Anyway, she's given me this award . . .

And the rules dictate I must give it to five others. You must also link to the one you got it from (see above), and also to the ones you give it to and let them know. And there is more . . . you have to write down five things you are addicted to! So here are mine:

1 - my hubby, seriously he's a sweetie, (side note - 24 years ago today we got engaged!)

2 - Nestles white chocolate chips. Really great munching and soooo addictive!

3 - Blogging and blog hopping. Another addictive hobby!

4 - Crafting . . . . . period.

5 - My trikke. Too much fun!

So, who will I give this award to? It's really a hard decision! But there are so many, that I'm giving it to all of you! If you see your blog listed in my links, then this award goes to YOU!

Blessings Everyone!!! Becky

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Becky! Love the new blog look. You must have just redone it! I have NO idea how to do things like that.
Congrats on your fun blog award. It was fun reading about your "addictions".

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you a very Happy New Year!
Great award!
smiles,Deena

Lulu said...

Hi Becky!! I would be so honored if you wanted to use some of my work on the blog! You have my permission, just let me know when to look!! Thanks!! :)

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Becky (:) Oh I am so glad you agree with the ban Billy Mays ..LOL
Happy New Year..~!!
..you have a lovely blog..
hugs,Patty

Elyse said...

hi becky! thanks so much for entering my giveaway and congrats on your fun award! happy new year!