But now, I have a card that I made for two challenges, and here are the challenges ...
- Little Red Wagon - eyelets - use an eyelet or eyelets on your project
- Our Creative Corner Challenge - your project must have a Christmas tree or pine tree
I found out about this easy and cute Christmas tree fold from my new friend, Jamie, and you can find the tutorial HERE. And trust me, it's really easy ... by the time you've finished two of the sections, you will have it down pat!
- Card base - Michaels
- Red (background) patterned paper - Die Cuts With a View
- Green patterned paper - Michaels 'Recollections'
- Seam binding - Bluebird Lane Etsy shop
- Eyelets - mostly from Buttons Galore and More
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Martha Stewart/EK Success paper trimmer
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler
- Eyelet setting tool
And that's all there is to it! I hope you've enjoyed the card, and please check out Jamie's tutorial! See you again soon, Becky