Thanksgiving (or gratitude) Theme using this recipe: 1 Die Cut, 2 Patterned Papers, and 3 Trims (ribbon, lace, etc.)
And here is my card based on the challenge ...
- Base (kraft) cardstock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers - We R Memory Keepers 'Autumn Splendor'
- Image - Little Birdie Blessings
- Lace, button, ribbon and twine - my stash
- Orange cardstock - The Paper Studio
- Ink - Stampabilities
- Stickles 'Platinum' - Ranger Industries
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden and Create A Critter cartridges
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, paper trimmer
To make the pumpkin, I cut out two of the same sized pumpkings from the Create A Critter cartridge. Cut the stem off of one, then cut it in half and glued each half behind the whole pumpkin. I saw this on someone's blog, but can't remember who ... so sorry!
So, now it's time for you get busy and make a project for this week's challenge! You know you want to, right! Oh, and I have announced a mid-term DT call, so you might want to check that out while you are there! Blessings, Becky