And here is my take on the sketch . . .
And here are all the details . . .
- Cardstock is DCWV
- Patterned paper is Jenni Bowlin Spring Picnic "Kitty's Floral"
- Image is from Crafty Secrets / Heartwarming Vintage's Creative Scraps 'Birds and Blossoms"
- Stickles 'diamond'
- Glitter Crystal Glitter 'gold ultrafine' by Mark Enterprises
- Pink pearls are Basic Grey
- Blue pearl is Prima eLine
- Ribbon is from my stash
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Base of card cut on Cricut Expression using A Child's Year cartridge,
with card feature
- Frame was cut on Cricut Expression using Mother's Day 2010 frame1
- The sentiment was printed on my ink jet printer, trimmed, backed with matching cardstock, and popped up with foam squares
I sincerely hope you have enjoyed your visit today, and ask that you come back soon to see what's crafting at Camellia Cottage! Be Joyful Always! Becky