- Base (kraft) cardstock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Patterned papers - (top) My Minds Eye (middle) KI Memories (bottom) The Girls Paperie
- Aqua cardstock - scrap, probably DCWV
- Doily - old, no identifying marks, purchased at an estate sale
- Felt, perle cotton and vintage button - my stash
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Cricut Expression using Plantin Schoolbook and Walk In My Garden cartridges
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, rotary cutter
- Card base - cut using Walk In My Garden cartridge, 'card2' set at 5"
- Patterned paper - (First I cut several strips of patterned paper then adhered it to a square of white cardstock, larger than what I wanted my finished product of 5") cut using Walk In My Garden cartridge, 'card1' set at 5"
- Circle for sentiment - cut using Plantin Schoolbook 'circle' set at 1 1/2"
- I cut (freehand) two hearts from acrylic felt. Next I stitched the two pieces together using perle cotton and an embroidery needle, using alternating straight stitches and French knots. About 3-4 stitches short of the end, I stuffed it with a tiny bit of polyfill, and finished stitching it. Then I sewed on the vintage button.
And I love this card! Cute, sweet, and perfect for so many occasions! Thanks so much for joining me today, and I hope to see you back again very soon. Blessings, Becky