- Blog Challenge Garden / New Tag Tuesday - 'Ten Minute Tag'
- Sugar Creek Hollow - Make a tag or use a tag on your card that fits in with the vintage, primative or shabby theme.
Here is my tag . . .
Now, I must say that this tag came together in considerably less than ten minutes if you don't count the time it took the Stickles to dry! That is mostly because I picked out an image I had printed for another project and did not use, and the brown label that I had cut out earlier today for another project. It was meant to be! Also, I hadn't realized until I looked at the Sugar Creek Hollow site to make sure my tag fit, that I used the exact same image they have on their blog header! Yes, this image had 4 bees, but I cut one off to make it fit the tag!
- Tag base - #5 Manila tag
- Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
- Brown card stock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Image - I'm not really sure, I thought it was Graphics Fairy, but it wasn't in my folder for her images, so sorry!
- Stickles 'platinum' - Ranger Inks
- Twill ribbon - Upcycled from some packaging
- Brown ink - Stampabilities (Hobby Lobby)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Labels 4' largest die
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler, rotary cutter and 1/4" hole punch
I love this tag, and I especially love that it just came together so easily. Some projects are like that, others . . . well, we just won't talk about this time~! Blessings everyone, Becky