Anyway, as I said above, I haven't been able to participate in any challenges lately, and wanted to spend some time today doing just that. The Kraft Journal ... blog for The Kraft Outlet ... has a cool challenge, asking us to 'Emboss and Embellish', and that's just what I did! Here is my card .....
- Kraft card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper - Paper Hearts - Crate Paper
- Image - Found on Pinterest
- Sheet Music Tissue - Tim Holtz
- Brown Ink - Stampabilities
- Paints - Jenni Bowlin Paint Dabbers 'Stick Candy', 'Chewing Gum', 'Speckled Egg'
- Vintage Grosgrain Ribbon - Estate Sale Find
- Stickles 'Diamond' - Ranger Ink
- Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Glue Arts 'Gluedles'
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Scoring Board
- Cuttlebug and 'Textiles' and 'Birds and Swirls' Embossing Folders
- Ink Jet Printer and computer
- Scissors, ruler and craft knife
The ribbon flower was made by tying a large knot on one end of the ribbon and wrapping it around, gluing it down to a scrap of chipboard. The leaves were painted kraft cardstock, then embossed and cut after the paint was dry.
Thanks for visiting today! I hope to be taking part in more challenges now that things are calming down. Have a great week! Blessings, Becky