The Piggyback part of this sketch was doing something special with the circle, like layering, inking, making it a focal point, etc. So I chose to make it the focal point by using a vintage image I found online. I also layered it with some coordinating card stock and popped it up with some foam dots. Here is the card that I created based on the sketch ...
And here are the details ...
- Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock
- Earthy Hemp Cord
- My Minds Eye Patterned Paper
- Bazzill Basics Card Shoppe Card Stock (Navy)
- Stampabillities Brown Ink
- SRM Stickers - Sentiment
- Cuttlebug and Classic Circles Small and Scalloped Circles Small Spellbinders Dies
- EK Success Medium Corner Rounding Punch
- Marttha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Mini Scoring Tool
- Scissors, Ruler, Kraft Knife
This is a great card, very easy and you could easily make a bunch by this sketch to have on hand. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings