Here are the details ...
- Large Kraft Shipping Tag - Kraft Outlet
- Crepe Paper - Walmart
- Patterned Paper - Crate Paper
- Sentiment Sticker - SRM Stickers
- Ribbon - JoAnne's Ribbon (local store)
- Brad - Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Brad and Bubble Cap
- Needle and thread - my stash
- Cricut Expression and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
- Scissors, pinking shears
- Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Tool
To make the flower: Cut a length of crepe paper streamer to about 18 - 24" long. Using a needle and craft thread, baste along one side, about 1/4" from the edge, making about 1/4" long stitches, pulling tight every few inches. At the end, tie in a large knot, then cover it with a drop of glue to keep it from pulling out. Then, using a circle of scrap card stock, glue the crepe paper in a spiral, in toward the center. Add an embellishment to the center ... it could be a sentiment like I used, or it could be a button, flower or other embellishment.
Thanks so much for joining us today! Come back soon for another project. Blessings,