What a cute and unique way to give a gift of cash! And don't you love how I folded the bill so the recipient couldn't tell the denomination? I'm sneaky like that! Here are all of the details ....
- Buff Scroll Postcard Shipping Tag - Kraft Outlet
- Sheer ribbon, seam binding and beads - my stash
- Clear plastic 'window' for money - Packaging from Tim Holtz "Ruler Ribbon"
- Inkssentials 'Wonder Tape' for adhering 'window'
- Sentiment sticker - SRM Stickers
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Scissors and kraft knife
- Computer and Ink Jet Printer
- When 'fussy cutting' a pair of small, pointed tip scissors are best. And remember, turn the paper, not the scissors.
- Use a sharp kraft knife for cutting small bits and 'interior' cuts.
- Don't be afraid to use unconventional products like packaging in your projects.
Now isn't that a sweet way to dress up a gift of cash? I think anyone would love to receive a gift like that! Thanks for visiting today, and don't forget to visit The Kraft Journal and participate in t his week's challenge. Blessings,
PS ... I have some great news ... HUGE news ... coming up soon, so stay tuned for a big announcement within the next week or two! B.