This week's challenge is "Inside and Out" and while there are many ways you could interpret that, I got to thinking of all the things you might find 'inside' and decided on a treat bag with something fun inside! Here is a picture of my project ...
I wanted the treat bag to look like a piece of 'Indian Corn' ... the same as 'Candy Corn' except it has a chocolate flavored bit at the bottom. Here are all of the details ...
- Cotton Drawstring Bag
- Tim Holtz Vial Label Stickers
- Darice Hemp Cord - Earth Tones
- Small Manila Shipping Tags
- Brown and Orange Sharpie Markers (you could also use paints or inks!)
- Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Bubble Caps
- Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Metal Charms
- Black Ink - Stampabilities
- Ranger Black Embossing Powder
- Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Shape Tool
- Darice Heat Tool
Doesn't that make a cute treat bag? Please go check out the projects of the other TKJ design team members, and maybe even create a project that shows your take on the 'Inside and Out' theme! Blessings,