Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

10/01/2012

The Kraft Journal 'Quick as a Bunny' Challenge

When I got the assignment for this project for The Kraft Journal, I asked our DT Lead, Beth Moore, if it meant to make a quick card, or a card with a 'bunny' on it.  Her response?  "Whatever you think it means to you!"  So I got to work and started looking for a vintage image of a bunny that was not Easter bunny-ish, and found this very cute and very feisty bunny image on Flickr.  But while I was at it, I decided to make it a quick to make card as well.  Here is my project for this week ...




When I saw the image I thought immediately of a 'you can do this', or a 'you did it' type card, and I think it's pretty cute.  Here are the details ...

Supplies:

Tools:
  • Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
  • Martha Stewart / EK Success Scoring Board
  • Scissors, Craft Knife, Ruler
  • Computer and Ink Jet Printer

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today!  Don't forget to visit The Kraft Journal to check out the other inspiration projects, and make your own project for the challenge.  Blessings,

No comments: