And here is my card based on the sketch . . .
Just a note . . . I am very excited about that sentiment sticker (#55003 Love / SRM Stickers) because it is the very newest release, just being released this week at CHA! I won a collection of all of the new releases from SRM on Facebook last week, and I got a big envelope full of SRM goodies yesterday!
- Card stock - DCWV
- Patterned papers - Prima 'Madeline' collection
- Flowers and gems - Prima
- Sentiment - SRM Press # 55003 Love
- Gold resin heart - Anna Griffin
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Glitter glue - Stickles 'platinum'
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, rotary cutter
- EK Success 'Arch Scallop' edger punch
- Card base cut using Walk In My Garden (WIMG) cartridge, 'card2' set at 5"
- Patterned paper cut using WIMG cartridge, 'card1' set at 5"
- Cream border cut using Elegant Edges (EE) cartridge 'Swirl1-s' using border feature set at 1"
- Scalloped circlecut using EE cartridge 'Ctrus1-s' set at 2 3/4" - this fit the sentiment sticker perfectly
- Very lightly ink the edges of the flower petals with brown ink, then edge VERY lightly with platinum stickles
- Also added platinum stickles to edge of scalloped circle and the high points on the gold heart
- Lift up one edge of the sentiment sticker with a craft knife and lift carefully, centering on card before applying
And there you have it! I think this may be one of my top 10 favorite cards I've ever made - I just love it, and I hope you do too! Thanks for visiting, and come back soon for more paper projects. Blessings, Becky