And here is my card based on the challenges . . .
- Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Store (JoAnn)
- Green card stock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Patterned paper - Recollections (Michaels)
- Image - Flickr
- Chipboard - Basic Grey
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Vintage lace and green grosgrain ribbon - estate sale
- White ribbon flowers - Hobby Lobby
- Vintage button and pearl - stash
- Brown ink - Stampabilities (Hobby Lobby)
- Red Ink - Anna Griffin
- Queen's Gold Embossing Powder - Ranger Ink
- Stickles 'Platinum' - Ranger Ink
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge
- Cuttlebug and Musical Swirls embossing folder
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler and rotary cutter
- Heat embossing tool
- For image, using 'Center Point' feature, cut using 'Desgn1-s' set at 4 1/2" using Oblong feature
- For green mat, cut using 'Desgn1-s' set at 4 3/4"
- I inked the chipboard star heavily with red ink, then coated it with Queen's Gold embossing powder.
- Next I heat embossed it until it was just a little bit 'over done'.
- Allow to cool.
- Ink tips lightly with red ink, rubbing off excess.
- Using finger, lightly touch points of star with Stickles to add a bit of glitter.
Thanks so much for visiting today! Please leave a note to let me know you came! Blessings, Becky