Do you know how some times, although you start out with a great plan (say a sketch for instance) for a card project, but that project takes on a life of it's own and before you know it, it barely resembles the plan/sketch??? That's what happened with this project today! If you look really hard you can see the sketch there, but I'm afraid it's not an exact representation.
And I hope that's okay with the folks over at Card Patterns, cause that's just how it rolls today! But I love the card! Here is their sketch #125 . . .
And here is my card based (loosely) on their sketch . . .
- Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Company (JoAnn)
- Patterned papers - Green floral 'Graphic 45', Yellow checked 'My Minds Eye'
- Image - Little Birdie Blessings
- Gems - Prima
- Stickles 'Platinum' - Ranger Ink
- Pink card stock - DCWV
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Pink Ribbon - my stash
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden (WIMG) and Elegant Edges (EE) cartridges
- Computer and Ink Jet Printer
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler and rotary cutter
- Card base: WIMG cartridge 'card2' set at 5"
- Graphics 45 (green) paper: WIMG cartridge 'card1' set at 5"
- Border: EE cartridge 'Snwflk-s' using Border feature set at 3/4"
- Pink sentiment frame: EE cartridge 'Snwflk-s' set at 1 1/2"
And there you have it! While it's not exactly like the sketch, I know it's there, and I hope you can see it there, too! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you again very soon! Blessings, Becky