- Card stock - DCWV
- Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
- Gems - Prima
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Stickles 'Diamond'
- Ribbon - Grosgrain, purchased at a yard sale, no identifying marks!
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden (WIMG), Elegant Edges (EE) and Songbird (SB) cartridges
- Fiskars 'Apron Lace' Border Punch
- Scissors, craft knife, rotary cutter and ruler
- For card base (card stock): WIMG cartridge, 'card2' set at 5"
- For patterned paper base: WIMG cartridge, 'card1' set at 5" (Note: The design in the bottom of the patterned paper was already cut from the paper from a previous project. I arranged the paper so the Cricut would cut the square in that spot, and it worked . . . I think it's really cute!
- For 'sing' cut from patterned paper with musical notes: SB cartridge 'sing' using Bird feature set at 1/2 inch
- For frames for sentiment: EE cartridge, 'Swirl1-s' using oblong feature set at 1 1/2" (pink) and 1 3/4" (patterned)
And that is my card! As I said before, I love the citrusy colors of orange, lemon, lime, raspberry pink and strawberry pink! Although the musical notes may not be the 'feature' of the card, they are there and have a purpose. Thanks for coming by, and come back soon, because I have one more card to share today for another challenge. Blessings, Becky