And here is my card based on the sketch . . .
- Card stock - DCWV
- Patterned papers - Prima 'Flights of Fancy' collection
- Image - Little Birdie Blessings
- Fabric flowers - Bo Bunny
- Gold Bow - Anna Griffin (resin)
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Vintage lace - my stash
- Shimmer - Tattered Angels glimmer mist 'iridescent gold'
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Greenish gold ink - Anna Griffin
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife and rotary cutter
Tips and Hints:
- Cricut cuts - For card base, card2 set at 5". For patterned paper, card1 set at 5"
- Inked edges of card and image with brown ink, inked fabric flower lightly with a greenish gold ink from Anna Griffin, then spritzed the whole thing with glimmer mist.
- Popped the image and the resin bow up off the page using foam squares.
And there you have it! My first project for a Card and a Half challenge! I hope you have enjoyed your visit! Come back soon, please, because you know I'll have something else to share soon! Blessings, Becky