This week's challenge is simple ... Autum Colors! You must have a leaf or leaves on your card, and use traditional fall colors. Here is my card for this challenge ...
- Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers - We R Memory Keepers
- Felt leaves - Purchased at an LSS in Alabama - not sure of manufacturer
- Vintage button and twine - my stash
- Purple metal filigree - Michael's jewelry dept.
- brown ink - Stampabilities
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Cricut Expression using Walk In My Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges
- Scissors, rotary cutter, craft knife and ruler
I didn't even notice it until after I'd finished the card, but the way I turned that border and set the label on top of it, kind of looks like a Faberge' egg on a stand - isn't that cool!
I also wanted to remind you that your embellishments don't have to come from the scrapbooking store or department at your 'mega' craft store! That filigree flower is from Michael's jewelry department and is a great focal point for a card!
Okay, so that's my card! Please go visit Friendship's Garden and see the rest of the Garden Girls, and our guest designer's inspiration projects! Blessings, Becky