|The Ribbon Reel's Inspiration Photo - Colors hot pink, turquoise and cream|
And here is my project based on both challenges ...
- Base card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers - My Mind's Eye
- Bling: Rhinestone swirls - Recollections (Michaels); Turquoise pearl - Prima
- Felt for flowers - Hobby Lobby
- Ribbon - Blue Bird Lane
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Cricut Expression using Walk In My Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges
- Scissors, rotary cutter, craft knife, ruler
Tips for making felt flowers - Cut out a circle about 2 1/2 to 3 times the size of the finished flower you want. Cut the circle into a long spiral (see pic below) ending close to the center. Curl the end of the felt and glue as you go along. (And yes, it really is THAT easy!)
I love this card, and it's amazing how much fun it is to make those felt flowers! You could cut out your circles and make the flowers while watching TV at night or waiting on the kids at practice!
Thanks so much for visiting today, and I hope to see you back tomorrow for the Frienship's Garden challenge! Blessings, Becky