And here is my project base on the photo ...
- Base card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers (including vintage post card image) - Melissa Frances
- Ribbon - My stash - a great estate sale find
- Button - Buttons Galore and More
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges
- Scissors, rotary cutter, craft knife and ruler
- Needle and Craft and Button thread
- To make the ribbon flower, using a needle and button or craft thread (heavier weight), baste along one edge of the ribbon. Pull one thread to gather it together to form a circle. Tie a knot in the ends, glue the ends together.
That's my project for this week! Thanks for visiting, and be sure to follow the link above and participate in our challenge for this week. Blessings, Becky!