Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

11/09/2011

Friendship's Garden Challenge - Bonus Challenge Two

Hi Folks!  Just wanted to share a quick post with my project for this week's Bonus Challenge over at Friendship's Garden!  Here is the challenge ...



Make a card - any theme, any occasion - whatever you choose ... but you have to make it in less than 15 minutes!!!
 
And here is my card based on the challenge ...
 
 
 
 
 
The timer shows I made my card in just 13 min. 10 seconds!
 
 Supplies:
  •  Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Studio
  • Patterned Paper, die cut elements, gems, bird stamp - My Minds Eye 'Lost and Found Christmas' Collection
  • Brown Ink - Stampabilities
 
Tools:
  • Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge 
  • Scissors, rotary cutter, ruler, craft knife
 
One 'quick' tip for making 'quick' cards:  Use a kit or collection of products all made to work together!  I recently won a whole bunch of My Mind's Eye goodies from one line.  You already know that everything matches, so all you have to do is arrange them on the card the way you want!

Okay, I've got to get busy, but please run by Friendship's Garden and show us what you can do in less than 15 minutes!!!  Blessings, Becky
 

No comments: