Make a card - any theme, any occasion - whatever you choose ... but you have to make it in less than 15 minutes!!!
And here is my card based on the challenge ...
The timer shows I made my card in just 13 min. 10 seconds!
- Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned Paper, die cut elements, gems, bird stamp - My Minds Eye 'Lost and Found Christmas' Collection
- Brown Ink - Stampabilities
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Scissors, rotary cutter, ruler, craft knife
One 'quick' tip for making 'quick' cards: Use a kit or collection of products all made to work together! I recently won a whole bunch of My Mind's Eye goodies from one line. You already know that everything matches, so all you have to do is arrange them on the card the way you want!
Okay, I've got to get busy, but please run by Friendship's Garden and show us what you can do in less than 15 minutes!!! Blessings, Becky