Okay, so I got a couple of thngs made yesterday, but the best by far was this sweet little birdhouse Christmas ornament! The template is from Nichole Heady and can be found HERE. Don't you just love it!?! The front and back are identical, as are the two shorter sides.
Bits and Pieces:
- Paper - My Minds Eye 'Be Merry' Sweet Sprinkles (inked with brown ink)
- Cardstock - Bazzill
- Ric-Rack from WalMart
- white lace on hanger, white flowers, pink ribbons and large round rhinestones from my friend, Tish.
- beads, vintage velvet ribbon, Sulyn glitter and marquis rhinestones from my stash
- adhesives - Fabri-Tac
- tools - Carl Rotary Cutter with straight blade, scissors
- other - I stuffed the birdhouse with a little polyfill just to give it a little weight
I hope you'll try making one of these sweet birdhouses - they are really easy to make, and although I didn't have the size and pattern of Nestabilities she used in her examples it wasn't hard to figure out alternatives. If you make one (or several) I'd love to see them, so leave me a comment and I'll go pay your blog a visit. Christmas Blessings Y'all! Becky