Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

12/03/2008

Coming Soon . . .

Just wanted to say "HI" and let you know I'll be with my Mom today, doing her first of the month errands and shopping. Believe me, it's a whole day thing, and I'll be exhausted when I get back home tonight.

But!

I did get a card made for 2S4Y last night, and hope to get a pic made and get it loaded tonight. I'm quite proud of the end result, too. It's one of those cards that, once I got started, it took on a life of it's own, and pretty much told me what it wanted to be. I'll just say it's black, white and red, and has birds, gingham and felt! Enough of a hint for now! Have a great day, and I hope to get the picture loaded tonight! Blessings friends! Becky

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ok, girl.....that cards sounds fabulous! You've got some of my favorite things on there.
Good luck with your hectic day. I think we're actually going to have a semi-quiet one today. Thank goodness! Maybe I can get back to decorating my tree.