* Please excuse the photo quality - it's a rainy, cloudy day here, so I had to take them inside!
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Jenni Bowlin 'Vintage Red Bookprint' paper
- Jenni Bowlin 'Vintage Red Tiny Dot' paper
- 24 gauge copper wire
- vintage buttons, threaded with wire
- butterfly from K&Company Wild Saffron Tag Pad
- stitches machine sewn
- tag cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities 'classic circle small'
- flower petals cut freehand
Now it's off to the kitchen, to create in a different way. Think I'll make a blueberry cake and then get dinner going. Have a blessed day! Becky