For my card I used the love theme and the polka dots from the original inspiration card, and here is my take . . .
And here are the details . . .
Cardstock by Die Cuts With a View (DCWV)
Patterned paper by Jenni Bowlin
Bling by Prima 'e' Line
Copper wire from my stash
- Card cut from Walk In My Garden cartridge, card 2 set on 5 inches
- Dotted paper cut on WIMG cartrige, card 1 set on 3 3/4 inches
- Red square cut as above, but on 'shadow' setting
- Butterfly cut on Serenade Solutions cartridge using 2 different sizes and shadows for each, for 4 pieces.
- Love cut on Home Accents Solutions cartridge
- Hearts cut on Plantin SchoolBook cartridge
Thanks so much for visiting! Come back soon to see what I'm up to in my little play room! Blessings, Becky