Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

2/22/2010

Tuesday Taggers - In The Nick of Time!

I'm really pushing it today, getting this tag in on time for the Tuesday Taggers challenge on TIME!  They wanted a project with a time theme, and with this last week being kind of busy, that was the one thingI didn't have much of, but I did manage to make something this morning.  Here's my project for the Tuesday Taggers challenge . . .









And here are all the details . . .

Product Info:
  • Blue and green cardstock are Die Cuts With a View
  • Yellow Cardstock is Bazzill
  • Flowers and gems are from Prima
  • Teacup image is from PC Crafter
  • Stickles 'platinum' and 'crystal'
  • Plain circle cut on Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle Small
  • Scalloped circle cut on Spellbinders nestabilities Scalloped Circle Small
  • Clock stamp from Rhonna Farrer
  • Ranger 'Enchanted Gold' embossing powder
  • Charms, safety pin and ribbon are from my stash
Cricut Info - Tag cut using oval tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, set at 8"

I sure hope I got this in on 'time', and I also hope you all are having a great Monday!  Blessings, Becky

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely...love the colours...thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week....hugs Nikki xx

Jill said...

Really gorgeous colours, love it. Thanks for joining in TT this week. Jill

Zoechaos said...

Lovely Tag and the ribbon compliments it perfectly, great make. Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week, so glad you made it in time.

blackdragon said...

really lovely.... thank you for joining us at tuesday taggers
xxxlynx

Michelle said...

Hi Becky, absolutely in time and a wonderful time piece, a perfect entry for this weeks TT
Thanks for joining us
x Michelle

Sally H said...

Absolutely wonderful entry! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love the sentiment, and the colours you have used, great work, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Val said...

Oh I just love this. I am going to start watching you closer so I can learn. I will have a few questions along my new journey of cardmaking if you don't mind. I also want to thank you for everything you sent me. I LOVE it!
I was just overwhelmed with joy.

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag! Feels like spring! Thanks for joining us at TT for this challenge! paula