So, when I thought daffodils, I wanted to make my take on the butter and eggs dafodils with white center and yellow outer leaves. Here is my card . . .
And here's all the info . . .
- Blue cardstock used for base of card is Die Cuts With a View 'Be Mine' stack, cut on Cricut using Walk in My Garden Cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Yellow cardstock is Die Cuts With a View 'brights' stack
- Green cardstock is Bazzill 'primary' multi-pack
- White cardstock is Bazzill Basics, inked with yelow ink
- Sentiment (rub-on) is from Melissa Frances
- Vintage button, twine, bumble bee and lady bug are from my stash
- Leaves, stem and yellow petals are cut freehnd
- White petals were cut on Cricut using Walk in My Garden cartridge, coreopsis
set at 1 1/4" and 1 3/4"
- Grass was cut on Cricut using Plantin SchoolBook
set at 1"
I hope you've enjoyed your visit! I will be back before long (hopefully) with another card or two for challenges that are going on right now. Have a blessed day! Becky