That said, I still had time to take part in last week's 'Tuesday Trigger' over at the Moxie Fab World blog. Each Tuesday Cath posts an inspiration and matching card from readers and asks us to do our take on the inspiration. Here's the precious inspiraton pic that Jaclyn used this week . . .
The elements I wanted to pick up on from this inspiration were . . .
- the colors
- the plaid
- the polka dots
- the daisies scattered around the dress, and
- the overall cheeriness, little girl sweetness of the dress
And here's all the info . . .
- Cardstock and plaid paper are from a Die Cuts With a View stack
- Buttons, ribbon and lace from my stash
- Green rhinestone by K and Company
- Base of card cut on card2 set at 5"
- Green 'smile' cut set at 1" and white shadow cut at 1" shadow feature
- Flowers (plaid) cut on 'blossm' set at 1 1/2" (2) and 1 3/4" and pink using shadow feature
Thanks for visiting! I hope to have something else to share with you soon. Blessings, Becky