Here is the sketch for this week . . .
And here is my take on the sketch (note how I turned the sketch clockwise 1/4 turn for my card?) . . .
And here are all of the details . . .
- Card stock is Die Cuts With a View, except gold card stock on sentiment, and it's been in my stash so long I don't know where it came from - yikes!
- Patterned papers are all from Cosmo Cricket, Togetherness line. The birds are 'Birds of a Feather', The ledger paper is from 'Making Plans', and the pinwheels are from (oddly enough) 'Pinwheels'!
- The gems are from Prima e. Line
- Stickles 'diamond' was added to the pinwheels for a little shine
- The sentiment was stamped using a Brenda Walton sentiment set from Inkadinkadoo, using brown ink
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- The card base was cut using the Cricut Expression, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- The 'birds of a feather' paper was cut using the Cricut Expression, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card1 set at 5"
- The frame for the sentiment was cut using the Cricut Expression, Songbird cartridge, frame1-s set at 2 1/2", and teal shadow was cut on the same, using the shadow feature.
Have you made your card for the sketch this week? If not, I suggest you get busy 'cause I can't wait to come visit YOUR blog and leave a comment on your card! Have a great weekend! Becky