And here are all the details . . .
The Blueprint: Create a card featuring a house or houses
The Supply List:
- Cardstock is from The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper is Echo Park ~ life is good ~ 'The Neighborhood'
- Gems are from Prima
- Brown ink is Stampabilities
- Sentiments are SRM Stickers
- corrugated cardboard
- Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Glue Glider Pro and Perma Bond adhesive
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden Cartridge
- Fiskars 'Apron Lace' Border Punch
- Rotary Cutter
- Scissors, Craft knife
- Glue Glider Pro
- Cut card base using Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Cut patterned paper using Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge, card1 set at 5"
- Ink edges of patterned paper with brown ink pad
- Using Glue Glider Pro, adhere patterned paper to card base
- Using rotary cutter, cut piece of blue cardstock 5" x 3 1/2"
- Punch edges of blue cardstock using border punch.
- Using rotary cutter, cut piece of patterned paper the height of the houses by 5"
- Ink edges of strip of patterned paper with brown ink pad
- (Note: So okay, I wanted to bump this up off the page a bit, and I'm almost out of foam dots and wanted to economize, so here's what I did!)
- Cut 2-3 strips of cardboard about 4" x 1 1/2" and glue to back side of blue cardstock
- Glue cardboard and cardstock to card base.
- Glue houses strip to cardstock
- Apply sentiment stickers
- Apply gems
And Voila! You have a card! You know, we crafters have to be 'crafty' and some times you just have to improvise as I did with the cardboard! But it worked! Thanks for visiting today! Blessings friends, Becky