Yep, it's a tough one! It actually took me a while to decide what I wanted to do, but then I remembered my new papers from Authentique, and they worked just perfectly! (If you haven't tried out Authentique yet, you really should run, don't walk, and find some at your local LSS - they are amazing!)
And here is my project . . .
I love it! Don't you love it??? Here are the details . .
- Base card stock - Core'dinations
- Patterned paper and stamp diecut - Authentique
- Ribbon - stash (I actually found a bunch of this gorgeous stuff at a yard sale!)
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler, rotary cutter. (I know, no Cricut cuts???)
- Seriously . . . measure, measure, measure!!!
And that, my friends, is my last card as a member of the Unscripted Sketches Design Team. If you haven't heard, I am soon starting a new challenge blog, and you can find more info HERE or by following the link in my right hand column. AND, there is a DT call going on right now, so if you are interested, please check it out!
I will miss being a part of the Unscripted team, but it is just time to move on to something new. It has been a lot of fun, and an amazing learning experience. And I am most grateful to everyone there! Blessings, Becky