Here is my project . . .
- Base chipboard - pieces of 12 x 12 chipboard that come with patterned paper I buy at my LSS
- Patterned (Ledger) paper - The House Across The Bay (link takes you directly to this item!)
- Image - The House Across The Bay FREEBIE from Papercraft Star (August 22 post)
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Ink - Stampabilities
- Bits and pieces of ribbons - my stash
- Jump rings (to hold together) - Hobby Lobby
- Graph paper for inside pages - WalMart
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges (EE) cartridge
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife and rotary cutter
- Covers and inside pages of journal were cut using the Elegant Edges cartridge - <Swirl1-s> using 'Book' feature. The chipboard and patterned paper covers were cut at 5" and the graph papers for inside the journal were cut at 4 3/4".
I had lots of fun making this journal, and I want to send a huge THANK YOU!!! to the folks at Papercraft Star for allowing me to be their guest designer today! Please check out Papercraft Star and The House Across The Bay and see all the DT members projects for today, too!