- 4x4 card
- 2 patterned papers
- Halloween or fall theme
- sentiment of your choice
- Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Orange glitter card stock - DCWV
- Patterned papers - Bella Blvd. 'Too Cute To Spook'
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Button - my stash, a very cheapy black plastic button I coated with . . .
- Stickles 'Copper'
- Ribbon - my stash
I know that it looks like I used 3 patterned papers, but the striped paper in the rosette is the reverse side of the black and orange 'jack o'lantern' paper, so technically it's only two. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :o)
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges
- Martha Stewart scoring board
- Scissors, ruler, rotary cutter and craft knife
So there's my first card for the challenges over at 365 Cards! I don't think it will be my last! Thanks for visiting, and hope to see you back here tomorrow for my Design Team project for Alphabet Challenge Blog. Blessings, Becky