- Daring Cardmakers - make a project with a bird on it (my friend LOVES birds!), and
- Card Patterns Sketch # 137 . . . .
And here is my card based on the challenges ....
- Base card - Michaels Value Pack
- Patterned paper - Lily Bee Designs
- Pink cardstock (behind image) - The Paper Studio
- Image - Little Birdie Blessings
- Flower - Prima
- Fibers - Vintage lace and yellow ribbon - estate sales; Pink lace - October Afternoon
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge (scalloped circle)
- Cuttlebug and Classic Circles Small Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Martha Stewart Paper Trimmer
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife
I'm trying to do a better job of finishing the inside of my cards, so here is what I did on the inside of this card ...
Thanks for visiting today! I'll be right back with another card for another challenge, and then a post about some of the things I've made for my upcoming craft show! Blessings, Becky