Hi Folks! Things have been kind of crazy around here lately! Not only have I just started a new card making challenge blog, but the last two weekends I have spent long 12 - 14 hour days working my booth at a craft show in the mountains a little over an hour north of here. It was so much fun, and I think fairly successful! It was amazing how some people walked right by my goods, and others stood and went through everything and drooled ... a few even bought some things! But all this has left little time for crafting other than for design team assignments!
But not any more! Today I'm here to share a card I made for two challenges:
- Papercraft Star whose theme is autumn, plus you have to use a leaf on your project, and
- Crafty Creations Challenge who has a recipe this week - 3 patterned papers, 2 embellishments, and 1 image.
And here are the details ...
- Card stock - The Paper Studio (kraft)
- Base patterned paper - Pink Paislee
- Two other patterned papers - My Minds Eye
- Image - Flickr
- Ribbon - Offray (Walmart)
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Leaf - Purchased on vacation at a scrapbook store - don't know name of manufacturer
- Stickles 'Platinum'
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Rotary cutter, scissors, craft knife and ruler
I think this is a cute card, and the image is just adorable! Thanks for visiting today, and please come back soon! Blessings, Becky