I really let my 'vintage' style shine on this card, and I love it! Here are all the details . . .
- Card stock (kraft) - The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers - Melissa Frances
- Red card stock - Core-dinations
- Button - Buttons Galore and More
- Ribbon - WalMart (Maybe!)
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Image - Bumble Buttons
- Ink - Stampabilities
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges
- Ruler, scoring tool, rotary cutter, scissors and craft knife
Here is a close-up of the image I used . . .
I think this is one my very, VERY favorite images! I cut her out from the background and popped her up on some foam pieces. I also inked the edges to give it more of a feeling of age. I think I see some Christmas Tags using this in my future! :o)
Thanks so much for visiting, and come back soon to see what I've been working on! Blessings, Becky