Here is my card based on this week's challenge ...
My inspiration for this card was a tag that I found when surfing around on Pinterest. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make a card with that cute snowman!
- Card base - Michael's Value Cards
- Patterned papers - DCWV
- White cardstock (snowman) - Walmart
- Blue snowflakes - Dollar Tree
- Red felt for heart - Hobby Lobby
- Googly Eyes - Hobby Lobby
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Cricut Expression and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge (circles)
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, paper trimmer
I think that snowman is so cute, and very easy to make - simply cut 2 different sized circles, ink the edges, add a few punched holes (I used 1/8 inch) of black card stock, some googly eyes, and a long triangle of orange card stock.
I hope you've enjoyed this week's project! I will be back in the next couple of days with a big announcement - one of which I am very proud and excited! Blessings, Becky