I wanted to put some kraft tissue paper inside, but I'm all out - it's Christmas, you know! But isn't this a cute way to give a gift card!
- Kraft card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper - Graphic 45
- Image - CD
- Burlap-ish ribbon - May Arts
- Fluffy trim and green velvet ribbon - my stash
- Stickles - Ranger Industries
- Felt (on bottom) - Hobby Lobby
- Computer and Ink Jet Printer
- Cricut Expression and Bags, Tags, Boxes and More cartridge
- Craft knie, ruler, scoring tool
Note: The 'bag' is made using the Bags, Tags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge and the 'inch bag' setting, cut at 6" - this perfectly fits an 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of card stock.
Isn't it sweet! You could hang it on a tree, or just put it under the tree with all the other goodies! Thanks for visiting, Becky