I found a LOT of silk sunflowers in my silk flowers stash ... I've had them for YEARS, and I know this because they are leftovers from when I did flowers for a friend's wedding and we used sunflowers.
Then I cut out pages for the album and punched them with my new Cinch, and packed it all up and took it to my LSS on Saturday for a day of crafting madness! And I bought a few more embellishments for the album there! And here is what I ended up with ...
|Outside Back Cover|
Isn't it beautiful!!! Here is a breakdown of all the details ...
- Kraft Cardstock - The Paper Studio
- Chipboard for covers - my stash (came in orders with 12 x 12 paper)
- Designer papers - Prima Marketing 'Sun Kiss' Collection
- Silk sunflowers - my stash
- Vintage lace - my stash (estate sale find)
- Gems and jewels - Prima Marketing
- Patterned flowers - Prima Marketing 'Sun Kiss' Collection
- Yellow Tulle Trim - Maya Road
- Corrugated Dress Form and Canvas Heart - Basically Bare
- Stickles 'Platinum' - Ranger Industries
- Chipboard Frames - Tattered Angels
- Brown Ink - Quick Quotes 'Mocha Mama' Chalk Ink
- Yellow and Green Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads 'Mustard Seed' and 'Shabby Shutters'
- 'Our Story' Tag - K & Company
- Corrugated button - Jillibean Soup
- Brown Twine - Maya Road
- White Chipboard Tag - Heartfelt Creations
- Stamps - Anna Griffin
- Mustard card stock - Core'dinations
- White lace - my stash
- Glitters - my stash
- Black Chipboard - Bo Bunny
- Large Photo Corner - Pink Paislee 'Artisan Elements' Circles
- Mist - Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist 'Iridescent Gold'
- Bingo Card - Jenni Bowlin
- Glue Glider Pro and Perma Tac refill - Glue Arts
- Gluedles - Glue Arts
- 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue - Beacon
- Gloss Adhesive - Anna Griffin Clear Glass Finish
- White Glue - Plaid 'Sealed All Over' Paper Adhesive
- Foam Squares - Recollections
- The Cinch and 1" Spiral Binding Wire 'Bark'
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Carl PRT-100 Rotary Trimmer
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife
- Cuttlebug and 'Swiss Dots' embossing folder
As info, I made the album 3" x 6" so that I could cut the 6" x 6" sheets of paper in half, to get more from the pack.
Thank you so much for visiting today, and I hope you will come back soon! I will be back tomorrow with a card for the Friendship's Garden Challenge 11, so look for that one! Blessings, Becky