Here is one of my latest mini album projects, using one of my favorite paper collections ... Graphic 45's 'An ABC Primer'. I had actually submitted it for publication, but it wasn't accepted, so now I can share it with you! This mini album is available for purchase, so if you are interested, please contact me at lifeatcamelliacottage (at) gmail (dot) com.
First the pictures, then the info ...
|Front cover ... corrugated cardboard, painted lightly with white acrylic paint.|
|I am the queen of fat mini's! See how chunky this one is???|
|Inside front cover and page one.|
|The image of the little boy in the chair flips up to expose two (2) photo mats.|
|Close up to show the hidden photo mats.|
|The tag slides in under the picture of the little boy ... great spot for journaling. Photo mat on t he right side.|
|The black mat on right looks like a blackboard. The right side is an envelope for storing ephemera.|
|Close up of the envelope. These are so easy to make!|
|More hidden photo mats under the left side, and a small journaling tag on the right.|
|Photo mat on the left using corrugated cardboard. The pocket on the right side holds a tag that is perfect for journaling.|
|Close up of the pocket and tag. These pockets are so much fun to make!|
|Photo mat on the left side, another hidden tag under the image of the little girl.|
|Back cover ... corrugated cardboard painted with white acrylic paint.|
- Corrugated cardboard - a cardboard box, broken down and stripped
- Cardstock (kraft) - The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper - Graphic 45 'An ABC Primer'
- Ink - Stampabilities
- Paint - Plaid
- Stickles 'Platinum' - Ranger Ink
- Flowers - Prima
- Burlap ribbon - Maya Road
- Other ribbons and lace - my stash
- Vintage buttons - my stash
- Brown ball fringe - Bazzill Basics
- Journaling stamp - Anna Griffin
- Woven jute ribbon - Anna Griffin
- Wide Jute trim - May Arts
- Hook and loop tape - WalMart
- Binding wires - We R Memory Keepers 'The Cinch'
- Paper trimmer - Martha Stewart/EK Success
- Scoring board - Martha Stewart/EK Success
- The Cinch - We R Memory Keepers
- Cricut Expression and Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge (tag)
- Ruler, scissors, craft knife
- EK Success Border Punch - Arch Scallop
- Recollections 1 1/2" Scalloped Circle Punch
I really love my Cinch ... it's so easy to make albums of all sizes and shapes.
I hope you've enjoyed this mini album! As I said above, it's available for sale, and if you are interested, send me an email at lifeatcamelliacottage (at) gmail (dot) com. Come back soon! I've got a couple more mini's and some cards to share, plus a big announcement coming up soon! Blessings, Becky