So, I knew I didn't want to work on anything that took a lot of thinking ... something fun and easy ... so I could feel free to just enjoy myself! So I saw something similar to these online and knew that I wanted to make some ... beware ... they were made by one of my paper crafting heroes, Melissa Phillips, and everything she makes is just gorgeous!
So I went through and looked for some papers and embellishment, and found the 'scraps' from the October Afternoon 'Sidewalks' collection. I had a good many of the 'Flour Sack' embellishments and some chipboard left over, and I love that collection, so I knew that was what I wanted to do! Here are my tags ...
Here are all the details!
- Tags ... I ordered 1,000 of them from Walmart.com about 3 years ago for a silly (good) amount of money, and I've shared and used all but about 200 so far!
- Patterned Papers, Flour Sacks, Chipboard Elements - October Afternoon 'Sidewalks' collection
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Bubble Caps - Epiphany Crafts 'Scalloped Round 25', 'Heart 25', 'Pennant', and 'Flower Button'
- Felt - Hobby Lobby
- Mini thread spool - Maya Road
- Brown corded twine - Maya Road 'Latte Brown'
- Blue Flower - Prima
- Seam binding and ribbon - my stash
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife
- Epiphany Crafts Shape and Button Studio Tools (see above for specifics)
- Sharpie Ultra Thin Tip Pen (for faux stitching)
These were so easy and fun to make, and I want to share them with YOU!!! I want to give away these 5 tags, and maybe a few supplies from my stash, like maybe some of the Maya Road Latte Brown corded twine, a few yards of my favorite seam binding ribbon, and who knows what else I may throw in! You have several chances to win:
- Leave a comment and tell me if you like to make tags and why!
- Like my Facebook page by following this link, then come back here and leave another comment to let me know you did it! This will give you 2 extra entries!!!
- Become a follower, then leave a comment and let me know. If you are already a follower, tell me that in a comment as well. This will give you two more entries!
- Share this blog post on your blog, come back and leave me a link in a comment, and that will get you 2 more entries!
- And lastly, Share this blog post on your Facebook page, then come back and leave me a comment with a link to your page, and that will get you 3 more entries!
This is a total of 10 --- yes TEN --- entries!!! You can do any or all of these ways of entering, just know that each time you do one, that gives you more chances to win! In the next couple of days I will post a picture of what I'm giving away. I will give you one week, until next Sunday night, July 15th, at midnight! Monday July 16th I will announce the winner!
Now come on, you know you want to win some goodies!!! Blessings, Becky